Olive joins the Royal Harem.
A coach arrives and takes Olive to the castle. The King welcomes her and comments on how beautiful she has become as an adult, and how all the men in the kingdom have fallen in love with her... including the King. He says he couldn't handle Olive becoming another man's, and with the Queen's passing he wishes Olive would stay until his final days. With the help of the Royal Concubine, they convince Olive to join the Royal Harem.
- "Well, that is not so bad... To each her own." (Original ver.)
- "Taking up a post like this is not bad... Everyone has to find their own way..." (Refine ver.)
Adds +170 points to the final score.
|Minimum Stat Requirements|
Alternatively, the Reputation stats could be the following:
Determining Stats Edit
- Charisma/Glamour >500
- Difference between min~max Reputation stat >50
- Social Reputation is highest
- No requirements for Special Marriage Endings are met
Available Marriages Edit
Determined by Refinement/Elegance.
|Bad Epilogue||Refinement/Elegance <150|
|Normal Epilogue||Refinement/Elegance >150|
|Best Epilogue||Refinement/Elegance >500|
|Bad Epilogue||Olive will be recognized by her incredible beauty, but she will suffer mockery and gossip behind her back due to her lack of proper royal manners while she struggles to get used to the Court.|
|Normal Epilogue||Description needed|
|Best Epilogue||Olive is famed not only for her incredible beauty but also her perfect manners, sometimes even eclipsing those of the royal family. Much talk is made of her almost inhuman charisma and ladylike behavior.|
Other Information Edit
- This ending supersedes the Queen Marriage Ending by a single Charisma/Glamour point, making it the Social Ending with the highest stat requirements. Yet score-wise this is actually worse than the Queen Marriage Ending. Keep that in mind if you're trying to get a high score.
- If Olive meets the requirements for this ending, but also has a Special Marriage Ending lined up, you may get the Housewife or Full-time/Part-time Job Endings instead.